Donna Deluxe (SafeGrip™)
The Donna Deluxe (SafeGrip™) by BERGMANN is the perfect Human Hair wig for women with Alopecia Totalis.
It features long, luxurious 100% Hand-Tied Human Hair with curls at the bottom, hitting the tops of the shoulders. Extra-long side swept bangs frame the face for a gorgeous look. Developed together with our Alopecia partners this extra comfortable wig is made with beautiful human hair and is 100% Hand-tied. Ultra thin medical grade PU areas along the hairline and on the top guarantee a strong hold allowing an active lifestyle. The stretch-monofilament cap design ensures comfort, breathability and lightness. If required, the thin PU area along the hairline can be cut away to follow exactly your natural hairline (recommended for perfect fit). The result of this possible hairline customization is a perfectly natural hairline all around the perimeter for maximized comfort. Part of the premium Ready-To-Wear Wig Collection by BERGMANN.
- 100% Premium Human Hair (11.8 inches long)
- 100% Hand-Tied
- Monofilament cap with thin SafeGrip™ PU areas along the natural hairline and on the top allowing an active lifestyle
- Perfect fit for all different head shapes due to Stretch Cap Technology
- Perfect comfort even for very sensitive Alopecia Totalis skin
- Available sizes are small and large:
- SMALL fits small and most average sizes!
- LARGE fits large and some extra large sizes!
- Available in 9 different colors
- 100% Hand-Tied – extremely light and air-permeable creating the ultimate soft and comfortable cap, ideal for sensitive scalp and hair loss. Each hair on the entire cap is hand-tied onto the base, allowing each piece to move freely and be styled in any direction for a flawless natural look
- PU areas can easily be cut into shape for optimal fit and comfort if required
EXPERT CARE TIPS:
- Try BERGMANN care products for human hair to help extend the life and maintain the quality of your wig
- Open detailed Care Instructions for this wig
- A Wig Stand is the perfect place to keep your wig when you’re not wearing it